Sunday, December 2, 2012

So I remember...

(I should have named the blog that.)

Surprise, it's been awhile. You're shocked, I know. (Who is you're? I am not sure lol maybe just me)

I decided the other day to take a few pictures of this house with the baby in it at 11 months... because someday I will forget.


 We use our entry way organizer thing to block the steps for now...


 Just hanging out in the mess...
 concentrating on sesame street.

 my kid always has pee in his diaper so don't judge how full this diaper looks. He is never not in a full diaper. No matter how long I leave his on.
 His FAVORITE BOOK... the kid loves cats.
 This is actually a day after I had some make up on, aka this is me looking slightly reasonable. Whoa, picture me on the non-reasonable days!
 Looking at the cat book and tv...

 Finally got some clothes on... they don't match totally... but it's not that serious to go to target.

I will forget these days, one day. 

This outfit makes me happy. 

I can't believe he turns one soon. Prepare for a really sappy love letter.

2 comments:

  1. You should totally update more! I can relate wayyyyy to well & know that other moms can too! Plus,you're witty & I don't feel so bad about my kid not matching or not having a Pinterest perfect house all the time. Or ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a relative lol? If not how did you come across my neglected blog :) thank you for the support! I should update more you're right. Discipline is not my strong suit.

    ReplyDelete