Friday, March 30, 2012

What a difference a day makes.

The baby has been much nicer the last two days. For no reason to my knowledge, he just has.

I took him to the doctor as I mentioned before, and she said for his weight (16.5lbs) he was very under dosed on his acid reflux medicine. The ironic part is, he is probably that weight because he is soothing himself with food and we assume he is just a hungry fussy baby so we feed him. He is now doubling his amount daily and I am hoping he is feeling better in a week or so.

But regardless the last two days he has been sweet, and nice and taking pretty good naps.

I feel like today I had lots of ideas for my blog tonight but I am drawing a blank. I need to clean a chair were hopefully selling (via craigslist) tomorrow morning so I guess I'll do that instead.

My mom thought for the day... I am glad there are other moms that will support you in making your own decisions. I am glad people tell you their struggles, and "mom moments" and I am thankful for social media bringing a supportive hand when needed.

I also wished today they could make mommy scented mattresses :) my sweet man has been enjoying falling asleep on his mama lately... and I feel bad putting him down... its such wonderful when he closes his eyes upon being placed in my arms. He is a sweet, chubby pudga muffin and I don't want to forget that love.

Does anyone have any good mom blog recommendations??  I finished all my others... and need a new late night hobby. For nights like this when my blog is lame... 

I apologize. Again. But I need to clean a chair. 

 


3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet, your joy of being a mama just jumps off the page :) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What!! Someone I don't know reads my blog, this is so exciting!!!!! Thank you thank you!!!

      Delete
    2. how do you come across it?? :)

      Delete