Sunday, March 11, 2012

It started off rocky today at the O'Brien household but we made the best of it... and did my favorite thing... run errands!!!!!!

We tried to be wild, and eat really unhealthy food... (red robin) whoa nelly, bad idea. Don't try this. It was nasty.

We went and bought things under 5 dollars, and browsed at shoes. I only made the husband buy me red starbursts, so all in all a good day for him.

My lovely baby slept the entire time, which is what he normally does...and I thank him greatly for this. He's sweet when he sleeps... so that makes shopping nicer. We came home and we attempted to get some things done, such as replacing mobile batteries, assembling the johnny-its a no go- jump up and trying to entertain a crying baby. Play. cry. eat. cry. diaper. play cry... thats his general existance. I PROMISE when this kid does stuff... this blog will be way more interesting. Also, I am highly debating a dumb iphone so I can take more pictures and upload them quicker. I heart my blackberry... but we'll see.


Anyway, I just wanted to do a quick post to say crying pants has been asleep since about 830pm (it's about 1am now) and he just started his wake up fidget, and as much as I want him to keeeeeep sleeping because mama is super tired... I look forward to seeing his open eyes... picking him up followed by him doing this mid-air position where he stays in a crunched position but stretchesss his back.. and changing his little diaper and half the time he criesss and criesss and half the time he just squirms like a nutball... so it's always a surprise which you'll encounter. And then I feed him and 99% of the time the little man goes back in his rocker, with some fussing, and i put him back to sleep. He endlessly fidgets and flops the whole time though..but I am pretty sure he's mostly asleep... does anyone elses baby do this???

I am already looking forward to having another squirmy baby because I surely love this little pain in my butt.

On a random side note- I am venturing to NJ this week, the land in which husband was raised... and I am going to go to buy buy baby for the first time. I am already dreaming about how it will look... how it will smell... what awesome baby stuff I'll find. I now LOVE shopping for clever baby inventions. The other day at the classy riteaid there was a binky that when dropped, automatically closes!!! Come on now, even if it doesnt work.. someone is a smart cookie. Also advent I think, makes glow in the dark binkys!!!! Nuk, step up your game. Dont make me buy glow in the dark nailpolish to put on ours... I'd like to stay less ghetto. I found magnetic pjs that I.MUST.HAVE. and much to my surprise buy buy baby is pretty much the only place around here that has them... so although 30 on pjs is going to break my heart... there's a goooood chance im going to justify it to myself somehow. Let's hope they are good with a bed bath and beyond coupon. If I had an iphone I would document this glorious trip... but I do not :( so that's a letdown.

Anyway... so today I am thankful for...
fresh spring air* and starbucks, because who isn't, seriously?

I want to remember... the way the baby clenches his fists so tight by his face when he eats. And when he's fussy, he'll generally be calmed by his mama. He must know he hung out inside me for 9 months... other times I'm equally as stinky and he just criesss and criesss but thats beside the point.

I love you baby Hunter. Mama surely does love you. (prudence ava is still very much on the fence about you though)

1 comment:

  1. Buy Buy Baby is paradise. you might want to move in. i'm warning you.

    ReplyDelete