Sunday, March 25, 2012

I am NOT getting my hopes up...

but RIGHT NOW, right this very moment but child has been asleep in his crib for 5.5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was sleepy very early, and I thought I'd give it a try. We ate, and rocked and somehow went in our crib and slept for 4 hours! Then I went up before he really started to cry (just fidgety) and I gave that gorgeous baby his bottle (and medicine mixed with some tylenol for good measure) and he went back in and went to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I cant even explain how awesome it was. Now it is 12:26am so we've got some time but still. Anyway... I just wanted to blog about it when it was freshly on my mind... 

A friend gave us one of the animals that project the stars on the ceiling (it also plays music and has a heart sound) and I used that as the light to feed him with. I personally love stars, but seeing just the blue glimmer on top of his baby blue eyes was absolute perfection. We also have the sound machine in there, which I gave up custody of and am allowing him to borrow .... so I stopped that during feeding, and used the music and stars and turned it back on when he went back down. 

I have no idea how the rest of the night will go, but honestly this half night win was awesome!!!!!!!!  Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you baby for cooperating. 

It is also my two year wedding anniversary (that sounds so adult) so happy anniversary to my husband. thanks for putting up with my insanity. 

We can end with that for now. this was just a quick post... ill get back to all my normal thanks and what not for tomorrow... xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment