Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oops. It's been a few days.

I just want to start out by saying buy buy baby did not take place yet. Sad. I know. I will be attempting to sneak there Sunday when we go to the good ol' dirty jerz to visit some friends. Little does the husband know I'll be sneak attacking him with this idea (unless he reads this).

I do not have any great mom stuff to post sadly... today me and the little guy went to the mall. Why you ask? Because it got very warm out of no where and I have ten pounds to lose, and no spring clothing. So I hit up the ever so expensive old navy and decided to go with solid colored t-shirts. I assume I can throw them on with other solid colored bottoms and call it a day. I am terrible at mixing patterns and buying patterned clothing for some reason. I don't understand why ALLLL stripped shirts have to be going across my wide body instead of up and down, so I rarely wear stripes but I threw in two stripped ones that actually looked okay. Now.. I was on a mission for some mom bottoms. I spotted some sweet linen gauchos!! (hello, rampage days) so maybe I'll get them! Hey old navy says they are back in style.. I'm rolling with it. Anyway... the search continues... and considering this is supposed to be about my baby... he managed to poop, be extra sweaty, throw up on me, pee, nap for like five minutes and be basically, a crappy mall partner. Boo baby.

I did read today on someone's blog that her ribs got wider after having a baby! I swear mine did too.. so I am hoping that's true. Again, I know none of this is important.

As for another mom side note- you know how your baby is not supposed to sleep with blankets? I am pretty sure right now his face is covered with a blanket and what we call his "bunny dog" (I thought it was a bunny, i looked harder- it's a dog) sooo I am not sure how safe it is but he likes to sleep like his dad with his face covered by blankets. On a fun note- he has been sleeping longer stretches. I have been hesitant to say anything because I don't want to jinx it. We will PRAY and see if it lasts. Please. Please. Please. Please

I will work on posting some little man pictures this week.
And I swear next blog I will have anything important to say.

Today I am thankful for..
Sleep* and my husband.

Tonight I missed holding my little man, he had been sitting in his swing while his dad was "watching" him... I wanted to hold him. So we did. And I shook him around and gave him lots of kisses, and he smiled and drooled all over me and loved me right back. Baby H.J.O i love you. Thanks for watching basketball with daddy for ten minutes and not crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment