Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Crib update!

So, for the last few nights we have been using our crib! For half the night at least. He will go down around 8pm, mostly well, sleeps like a good boy. (and tonight daddy did the bath so I could relax (read blogs) for 8 minutes) We have the awesome stars still shining on the ceiling, and I have the sound machine blasting. Then he will normally have another feeding around midnight, and he's woken up in the middle of the night and I will put him in the bed in the room with me... and we'll try to hold off feeding for a little longer. Which is normally by 6am when he ruins our slumber with loud poops. Babies. But regardless... little by little... we're getting there!!!!

I do need to figure out a way to give him a warm bottle fast, because homeboy doesn't like waiting for his bottle. So that is something I need to work on.

In other news, I am hoping to get to the point where when I leave the house... I am not so worried about him freaking out that I actually remember to bring things he needs. Today I forgot his blanket, a change of clothes, burp clothes and intentionally only brought one bottle, but that was still kinda lame. I have always been one of those.. ah we'll survive without it (aka we'll just buy what we need) type person but I need to be more reasonable about having a baby. When he spits up all over himself, he might not want to sit in it. I will try to do better.

And the baby news of the day.....

 well firstly, he is adorable. but that was known.





My pudga muffin tried some bananas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It ended in that last picture after a total of about a teaspoon, but that was probably just due to his whiney nature. He doesn't like that seat... or any seat really... but still! My child, who always looks puzzled, tried his bananas like a big boy! As most moms know, when you give a new baby food they kinda just move their tongue around but I am glad it was mostly successful. (and as a side note, these are tired eyes :( )


And as a side note- in working on making my blog a little better... my goal for this week was to learn how to make my photos bigger. As you can see I succeeded. Luckily, it was insanely easy. Thank you google.

Today I am thankful for -
the smiles I get from baby during the day (mixed with a lot of crying) and the happy stars on his ceiling :)

I want to remember his favorite cat toy that he laughs and laughs at no matter how many times you use it.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment